Dear friends and family,
Following the recent developments of the COVID-19 virus, the measures taken by the public authorities and the questions that go with it, we’d like to give you an overview of our current state of affairs.
We’ll keep you, our loyal community, up-to-date as soon as we receive information from the government.
Important message for all ticket buyers
Extrema postponed to 2021 (May 21, 22, 23)
All reservations made via Holiday park Molenheide will be maintained as all bungalows are automatically being transferred to Extrema 2021 (May 21, 22, 23). Molenheide will contact you in the next few days with more information regarding this matter. Still have questions? Please contact [email protected].
Update April 9 16h00 (CET)
Following the decision of the city of Houthalen-Helchteren to cancel all its own activities this summer, we would like to provide some more information regarding our position in this. Extrema is an independent festival and does not fall under events organized by the city of Houthalen-Helchteren. Whether or not Extrema will take place depends entirely on the decision of the Belgian government and the Security Council.
Belgian Minister of Culture Jan Jambon announced that on Wednesday 15 April the Security Council will consider whether or not to hold festivals this summer.
Update April 1 11h00 (CET)
Visitors who booked a bungalow at Extrema Village do not have to pay the second deposit until the government provides more clarity regarding the holding of festivals scheduled to take place after the 19th of April.
Update March 31 18h00 (CET)
Our partner FestiTent understands that these are uncertain times and therefore offers its customers the opportunity to book a tent now, but pay later. Learn more about their “Book Now, Pay Later” policy on their website.
If you already booked a tent for Extrema via Festitent and have questions regarding your booking, please contact [email protected].
Update March 25 17h00 (CET)
The health of our visitors and staff are our highest priority, that’s why we are in close contact with government officials who are monitoring the situation. Once the circumstances evolve we will be able to announce to you the government’s verdict. Know that this decision is ultimately out of our hands. Whatever the outcome will be, we will have the right solutions for every single person who planned on visiting the festival. Although we were looking forward to this for ages, times have become very uncertain over the last few weeks. Therefore, we decided to pause our ticket sale until we have more information.
As you all know by now please avoid contact with each other and follow the imposed measures so that we can come together again on the dancefloor soon. We are convinced that not only the rave scene but also the world at large will be coming back stronger than ever once this is over.